has been manufactured under strict quality control. However when installing the product
where major accidents or losses could occur if the product fails, install appropriate backup or failsafe
functions in the system.
• When combining this product with other products, please confirm the standard and the code, or regulations
with which the user should follow. Moreover, please confirm the compatibility of this product to the system,
machine, and apparatus with which a user is using.
• If in doubt at any stage during the installation of the product, always consult a professional electrical
engineer who is qualified and trained to the local and national standards. If in doubt about the operation or
use, please consult the nearest Mitsubishi Electric distributor.
• Since the examples indicated by this manual, technical bulletin, catalog, etc. are used as a reference,
please use it after confirming the function and safety of the equipment and system. Mitsubishi Electric will
accept no responsibility for actual use of the product based on these illustrative examples.
• This manual content, specification etc. may be changed without a notice for improvement.
• The information in this manual has been carefully checked and is believed to be accurate; however, if you
have noticed a doubtful point, a doubtful error, etc., please contact the nearest Mitsubishi Electric
® and Windows® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the
United States and/or other countries.
• The company name and the product name to be described in this manual are the registered trade